Saturday, July 17

Money - It's a crime

MONEY DOESN'T GROW ON TREES!!
We have all heard this before from our parents.

Come to think of it. YES IT DOES!
where the hell do you think we get paper from??

TREES!
and what is money printed on???

PAPER!!!!.
So Money does grow on trees.

The government just doesn't want you making your own money. You have to earn it. And that is easier said then done in most cases.

In a world with too many people. and too few jobs, what did you expect when the need for industry finally dropped out.

THEY told us to buy the house.
THEY told us to buy the car.
THEY told us to buy the new plasma screen tv.
THEY told us to put it all on credit.
THEY told us that we would still have a job in 6 months.

I realized what THEY say, isn't always right.

These people which we shall call THEY, just wanted you to buy things. To support the cause. To keep the giant hype machine going.

And now I find myself caught in THEIR little game of supply and demand.

I need supplies and THEY demand I get a job to earn money to buy these said supplies.

As you can tell I have been thinking about money. I need more of it.

but these asshole people in the world want to work you to the bone for little to no pay.

I am worth way more than what THEY want to pay me.

I am sorry if you can't afford good help.
Maybe if you had good help, your business might make more money.

Call me crazy, but what happened to that ideal world picture THEY painted for us.

As of now I can pay my bills, but I can't save any money.
What's the point of being alive if I have to work three jobs just to save money and have a place to live? I will end up with all this money (barely) and nothing to do with it.
Because I will be working ALL the time.

I just don't get it.
It's hard to crawl out of a pile of shit, when there are so many other people ahead of you trying to crawl out of that same bag of shit. WHY IS THERE SO MUCH SHIT??!

And once people crawl out of the shit, it's like there is some secret club, with a secret code, that says you can't help the people in the shit.

Why won't THEY tell us THEIR secrets!

UGHGHGH.

Bottom line, I need money.
Freelance Design work here I come. I will Finally put my training to good use I suppose.
Now to put an online portfolio together.
If only I took things a little more serious when I was younger, maybe I wouldn't have so much to catch up on doing.

I guess that's just who I am. Some Silly Scatter Brained Artist human, that gets distracted by his own brain.



0 comments:

Post a Comment