Sunday, July 3

Pepsi vs. Coke

When I first saw a clip of this ad on Facebook, I wondered if Pepsi was just ripping off the classic Coke Polar Bear Commercials. 

But it seems that Pepsi is straight up mocking Coke. 
Pepsi is using Coke's classic winter / Christmas theme adds and twisting them around to make Pepsi the soda of the summer.

This is the best example of a company using another companies "branding" and using it against them.

I love these types of battles between two parties. 
The only other adds I love like this are political adds during election season.

Here are two of the new Pepsi adverts. Which I find cheerfully funny.

Introducing Uncle Teddy and the Party Gang



and this is the Pepsi advert featuring Santa, which I found slightly funny.
Santa is on vacation and he's being naughty!




I am giving an A+ rating to the marketing guys at Pepsi for coming up with this one.

Pepsi just became the official soft drink of the summer.

Pepsi Time IS Summer Time.

What you think about that Coke?

Your move marketing guys.


p.s. - I love both Coke and Pepsi. It depends on my mood, the day, and what I am eating or drinking at the time. 
But sometimes I like Pepsi. and sometimes I like Coke. 
They are both great tasting Soda Beverages and both have their moments in my thirst quenching activities.

0 comments:

Post a Comment