Tuesday, June 28

Censorship


I have a question I suppose. 

Does British Television Censor their programming?? 

Do they allow nudity and cursing?

Are there any guidelines?

Cause it's starting to seem like America needs to chill out on what we censored. (man)

We don't need to protect the children OR the adults.

How about we focus on teaching both children and adults about a little thing I like to call

 REALITY?? 

Child Labor Laws are crazy!
Put these kids to work and teach them the value of the dollar!

Also,
If these kids misbehave.
 It should be acceptable practice to slap them.

No questions asked.

If you happen to be a "MOTHER" not paying attention to a child who has become unwieldy,
it should be completely acceptable to slap that bitch as well as her offspring.



Really, all I'm saying is that I think we need to rethink what censorship really is


This Rant has been brought on by watching "Kitchen Nightmares (UK)" with Gordon Ramsay.
That man says some of the best insults I have ever heard. 

It is currently available on Netflix via the Xbox 360 to watch Instantly.

it is uncensored.
which got me to wondering if they censor British Television or not.

That is all.



0 comments:

Post a Comment