Saturday, July 9

Open Door Policy


Obama Lock Blocked

Obama Returns from South America to find that the doors have been locked to the oval office. 
Yes The President has been "Lock Blocked". 
apparently his people forgot to let the house staff know that he was on his way back.

sounds like a lack of communication there.

In the photo you can see a female white house aide rushing to the door.
Maybe she shouldn't have been blowing one of the secret serivce guys Bill Clinton style while Obama was away.

I'd like to imagine his first thought was  "oh crap. don't panic Obama man. the cameras ARE watching you. don't make a TOTAL fool of yourself."

Another Touching Presidential Door Malfuntion is attributed to My Favorite George W. Bush





While in china. He tries to escape. I love his facial reaction. And the fact he admits he was trying to escape. Hilarious.

Maybe these two guys aren't so different after all. 
Lets hope Obama doesn't choke on a soft pretzel.
 That would be pretty lame.




1 comment:

  1. This image is from months ago. I THOUGHT that I had made a post about it. however, as I was going through unpublished posts I found this one.

    So. Yeah, Way to be up on the times Shawn. pshh

    Gotta learn to follow through on things.

    ReplyDelete