Thursday, July 14

Dear Netflix

Yesterday Netflix stepped over the line, and created a blatant foul.  

Netflix walked right into our homes and bitch slapped us right in the face.
(We stood there and wondered who is this guy in a suit?)

Netflix announced Wednesday  that they will be increasing the cost of the DVD rental service.

Currently Marine and I have the 1 DVD at a time with Unlimited Streaming for 9.99 a month.

When we first signed up Netflix offered the combo package for 8.99 a month.

I guess the $1 increase on millions of customers didn't help them out.

WTF?

So now they are offering DVD rentals and Streaming  as separate services.

each at $7.99

16 bucks now??? 

HELL NO!!

Like many other pissed off people in America, I plan on dropping the DVD option ASAP.

Not because we can't afford it. 
Just because Netflix does not deserve more of my money for offering me the same thing.

Why would you try to "fix" something if it wasn't broken?

I guess the CEO of Netflix wants a new private bathroom attendant to wipe his ass for him.

Good Show Old Chap. Good Show.

 - The flowing is my open internet letter to Netflix -

Dear Netflix,

You are greedy fucking whore monsters.

                             From the desk of:
                                   President Shawn Hill




0 comments:

Post a Comment