Thursday, December 22

i've smelt some things...

This is a rather short note of a post.

It smells like somebody in our apartment complex is washing shit stained underpants or diapers in the community washing machine. 

it is smells so bad some times that even I gag.
(like today)

Dear Dumb Ass Shit Crappers,
Rinse your shit stained crap bags before you put them in a machine that other people use!

 Are you just washing a load of shit??

Here let me take a shit in all my pants and wash them.
Who the fuck does that!

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH THE PEOPLE IN THIS WORLD!!!

I guess my mother actually taught me wrong and right?
Or how not to be a fuck hole?

COME ON PEOPLE!!!!!!!

GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!


Also there is a new bunny comic up!
www.idrawbunnies.com

(it seems that I rant a bunch.)

0 comments:

Post a Comment