Friday, December 30

Favorite Interweb findings of 2011!

I wanted to share my favorite photos that I found on the internet this year!
This is a small collection of things that I save to a folder called "internet findings." 



Gay Mexican Unicorn??
This photo was paid for.
This guy actually went to a studio and said I wanna be photographed as a unicorn.  
My most favorite photo of the year!
Mr. Fox looks so happy!

Classic Comedy. 
I love me some santa and machine guns on holiday photos.

My favorite from the Deadspin series "Unintentional Dongs"

This dude got the friggin sweetest shot ever! That is a once in 5 life times shot!
unbelievable moment caught!

Ice T Bitches! 
I have a huge love of the anime series NARUTO.
This is a painting of a tailed fox beast!

Really! Who made this and placed it on the internet! come on!

Paula Dean Riding Things was hot for a minute.

That's right men. Keep your grip while doing your shit.
This add screams masturbation all over it.
Which makes it hilarious.

Thank you Old Spice for providing such overtly obvious Penis References.
To the point where Colbert had to comment on it.



So that concludes my favorite findings of the year.
I hope next year is even sillier!

0 comments:

Post a Comment