Saturday, June 26

A squirrel in a kitchen window.


Marine and I have been in the Kitchen quite a bit since we've moved to our new place.
Marine has also been baking up a storm in the kitchen when she can.

Earlier today she tried her hand at her first attempt at Sugar Lollipops. (details on that later!)

While hanging out in the kitchen, Marine was visited by a SQUIRREL!

He peered into the window and sniffed around a bit. he wasnt startled by our movements too much. He hung out long enough for me to grab my camera and snap a few photos.

Several Days Later I spotted a little furry guy sleeping on our window ledge!!


WHAT A SQUIRREL.
so i named him Surly. Surly the Squirrel!!

My mental powers have increased since we have moved as well. The other night I noticed a bug crawling across the floor. Since I wished no harm upon the bug, i got a piece of paper to scoop him up with. So I could place him outside.

I placed the paper one or two inches away from the bug. Then stared at it, as if to project the thought of walking onto the paper into the bugs head. I must have projected too much or too hard because the bug stood up on its hind legs, lifted its front legs up, and then FELL OVER.

I left the bug there for a little while.

It did not move....

I killed a bug with my mind!!!

THIS BUG!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment