Sunday, January 1

Rocking out the old year!

For the last few years I have tried to have a classic rock station playing music on new years eve.
I like to hear which is the last song played in the old year and the first played in the new year.

I do not remember what last year was...

But I wrote it down this year!

With the aid of Tango Traffic Digital TV Channel 17.4 in the greater Philadelphia area this is what was heard.


‎2nd to last song of 2011 - "Something" by The Beatles

last song of 2011 - "Red Barchetta" by Rush 

first song of 2012 - "Satisfaction" by The Rolling Stones

second song of 2012 - "I put a Spell on You"  CCR Version

third song of 2012 - "Stay With Me" by Faces

forth song of 2012 - "Dream Police" by Cheap Trick

Now I have a record of it!
Who knows where or what station I will be listening to next year!

Rock on baby!



0 comments:

Post a Comment