Saturday, November 19

Dear Netflix (again)

This is another open letter to Netflix.

Dear Netflix,

For just about a month now (Since we dropped the DVD service) We have had some trouble with an error code.

At First the error code happened from time to time.
Each day this week I have signed on to Netflix. I have tried playing multiple titles.
Nothing loads or plays.
Then when I exit and go back into Netflix it gives me the error code. " Xbox Error Code 1."

PC LOAD LETTER! WHAT THE FUCK DOES THAT MEAN! (from Office Space)

Online Forums say that both Netflix and Xbox take No responsibility for the Error Code.

I should not have to delete and re install Netflix everyday so I can watch my shows. 
I am paying for a service that your company is not providing.
It is fucking stupid.

I should not have to Activate my device every single fucking day.

Netflix can suck a giant floppy donkey dong.

I am one Error Code message away from switching to Hulu. ( I am super cereal about that )

With Loving Hatred,
Shawn Hill



0 comments:

Post a Comment