Saturday, February 19

I'm such a tease...

Oh blog, how I've neglected you for the last two weeks.... I may not have posted any new recipes (shame on me!), but I did manage to work up a new layout. It's clean and simple, and I like it. I hope you do too!

The last few days have been so incredibly sunny and teasingly warm - great walking-to-work weather, and also great photography weather - my camera takes such better photos when it has some natural light to work with!

All winter I've had to edit photos like crazy to bring out their color because otherwise they look like this:


So I was so happy this morning when I woke up to a sunlit kitchen and was able to take unedited photos of last night's cookie ventures and this morning's breakfast...


Is that what you think it is? If you're thinking oreo stuffed chocolate chip cookie, then you're absolutely right! Is it possible? It is! It is!


Green pepper & onion omelette topped with cheddar cheese and fresh smoked bacon from the farmer's market - that's a mouthful.


I'm sorry to tease you with such delicious looking things, but a real recipe post will have to wait until tomorrow! Happy weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment