Thursday, August 12

Pretty Pictures!

I haven't updated in a while! !
Today I was going though some of my photos. And I thought to myself....
Maybe I should share a couple photos with the interwebs.
So here are a couple pretty pictures for you to enjoy interwebs!
Today's theme is color!
This image was chosen for you today because it has the three greatest colors EVER in it.
RED WHITE AND BLUE!!!
Go America!
These coffee mugs were purchased BECAUSE they were American Flag Mugs. And only in AMERICA can you find AMERICAN FLAG MUGS!!!
YES!
What better way to start your day than the American Way!!

This image was chosen because it makes my mouth water. It is also something I enjoy for breakfast! Which means we have a 2fer theme!!!
COLORS and BREAKFAST!!
One of my favorite cereals, CRUNCH BERRY!
Look how wonderfully colorful and sugary they are! mmmmmm mmm mmm!
Remember that Captain Crunch: Crunch Berry Cereal is only one part of a healthy and balanced breakfast!!! So sayeth the FDA.
Welcome to my colorful breakfast display,
and enjoy your wonderful day!
- SHAWN!

0 comments:

Post a Comment